Korter is an international PropTech company. We develop platforms that help people in 11 countries effortlessly find a new place to live. We do innovation in the real estate sector.
The project has been launched and is actively growing in India, the United Arab Emirates, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, and Romania. It is crucial for us that users in all these countries have aссess to only high-quality moderated content.
We are looking for a Content Owner who will help Korter users get the most out of our product, coordinate work of remote freelancers, analyze the real estate market in India and the United Arab Emirates.
- have relevant work experience with content and/or users;
- proficient user of English language;
- love and know how to communicate with people (you will need to be in touch with users of the web-site, the project team, and representatives of construction companies);
- have good analytical skills;
- can find all the necessary information on the Internet and draw conclusions about the state of a product;
- do not wait for the list of tasks, you set tasks for you yourself and own your direction.
What will you do:
- be responsible for the completeness and quality of information on the site;
- check content created by copywriters, write articles yourself;
- communicate with representatives of construction companies about the information on our website, build long-term relationships with them;
- respond to inquiries of Korter users;
- analyze user requests and pass them on to designers and developers (for example, determine which filters are lacked);
- set tasks for remote freelancers;
- keep an eye on competitors` websites and monitor all updates;
- be super involved in the product and try to exceed user expectations regarding the completeness and relevance of the information.
- we do not have bureaucracy, duties, and deadlines;
- we have roles instead of positions and prefer people to have directions instead of tasks;
- the first 3 months of work the newcomer has a mentor who will explain everything, answer all questions and help to figure out what is what;
- we stand for innovation, comfort, and objectivity;
- we have a flexible start to the working day (the office is open from 9 am);
- 22 days of vacation and paid sick leaves;
- English lessons with a native-speaker teacher in the office;
- the comfortable office-loft with a panoramic view of Kyiv (7 minutes walking distance from the Vystavkovyi Tsentr metro station). Take a look at our office at the DOU Inspector;
- in our LUN Cafe, you can always find hot drinks, cereals, cookies, nuts, fruits, ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, and orange fresh.
If you are interested in a vacancy, and your skills and knowledge meet the requirements - we are waiting for your resume! ;)