LUN is a prominent IT-company with a parental office in Kyiv. Our PropTech platforms for rental and home purchase are used by people in 30 countries. We have a goal: over the next 10 years to help a billion city dwellers find apartments and houses for themselves.
We are looking for an experienced English tutor, who loves to teach, and will encourage and support people in their desire to learn English.
- English is your mother tongue;
- you obtained a bachelor degree in one of European, American or Australian universities;
- you love to teach and have already done it;
- you worked with students of various levels of English (from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced);
- you will never miss an opportunity to help someone;
- you can`t imagine your life without communication;
- such certificates as CELTA, TKT, etc. are beneficial.
What will you do:
- be ready to determine the level of English of each student;
- hold both individual and group classes;
- develop and lead classes (we will be glad to supply you with any books or supplies you need);
- track progress of individuals and groups;
- organize activities that will involve English usage (i.e. quizzes, game nights, etc.);
- keep track of working hours and attendance.
- we do not have bureaucracy, duties, and deadlines;
- we have roles instead of positions and prefer people to have directions instead of tasks;
- the first 3 months of work the newcomer has a mentor who will explain everything, answer all questions and help to figure out what is what;
- we stand for innovation, comfort, and objectivity;
- the comfortable office-loft with a panoramic view of Kyiv (7 minutes walking distance from the Vystavkovyi Tsentr metro station). Take a look at our office at the DOU Inspector;
- in our LUN Cafe, you can always find hot drinks, cereals, cookies, nuts, fruits, ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, and orange fresh.
If you are interested in a vacancy, and your skills and knowledge meet the requirements, we are waiting for your resume! ;)